Sat, Jun 19|
NuVu Movie Theater
NuVu Bigfoot Film Festival
A festival inside a festival! Bigfoot themed films are free for viewing followed by an award ceremony. Did we mention it's free? So come and go as you please but make sure to support this indie movie house at the concessions stand!
Time & Location
Jun 19, 2021, 9:00 AM PDT – Jun 20, 2021, 3:00 PM PDT
NuVu Movie Theater, 209 W 5th Ave E, Metaline Falls, WA 99153, USA
About the event
STILL ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS!!
1. Family friendly (up to NC-17 with occasional content some may not find appropriate (no nudity or horror))
2. 20 - 120 minutes
3. $20 submission fee
4. Bigfoot (or humanoid cryptic) related
5. All genres (fiction, non-fiction, comedy, drama, suspense, etc.)
6. Submission deadline: May 5, 2021 - entire film must be submitted
7. Submission formats: emailed to film@MFBigfoot.com a link to YouTube Video, Blu ray (formatted for USA), Portable drive in DCP format mailed to: MFBF, PO Box 464, Metaline Falls, WA 99153, or Online in DCP format https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L1vvqUGB31XeY7cVTVCI1INFdSJt-cXQ?usp=sharing
8. If you wish, you can submit a trailer for marketing on social media. It may not contain any advertisement for other products or services.
9. Film Festival is limited to 50 submissions in total 10. Multiple submissions accepted.
10. Award Categories: • Best Picture $200 • Best Documentary $100
• Best Editing $100 • Best Animation $100 • Best Script $100 Bigfoot Statue
Each winner's name displayed in Metaline Falls
Films can receive multiple awards
11. FIlmmakers will be notified their film is in the Festival by May 13, 2021